Thursday, May 23, 2013

Free, for nothin

  It seemed as if the beautiful women were no problem for the man from Lubbick Texas, Lubbick that is.
  Rust on the bumpers, gun rack in the window, but this boy had snagged himself the finest of all the foxes! This boy from Lubbick Texas, this boy from Lubbick! He had had a knack, he has had it since he was quite young. This boy from Staten Island, this boy from one of the five.
  What that was about, those stanzas above, was my attempt at a rap song, lyrics, no music! The point of this is this, I would be honored if someone who can write music were to make a song for the lyrics, I think it would be cool! What I am trying to explain is, that whatever the law says about copyright and things like that, that there will be no charges brought by me, because in truth, if the music is good, we might just have a hit on our hands!
  This whole thing, and the particular line of thought, was brought on by the discussions on tonights show. The discussions were aided in no small way, by the music that was played on the breaks! Speaking of music, and realizing that I shouldn't stay around here for much longer, my times run out, and I gotta go,
  So please, someone, take me up on this, and put these words of mine into music! So I won't come around here for now, but I will come around this way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment