Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Time Is On Your Side

  So many thoughts, so many truths, I cannot remember them all, you move to fast for me! I move as I will, what else would you have me do? It is too much for me, it is more then I can handle!
  It is like this between me and the Father, his thoughts are too many too fast! And when this happens, I think to myself, What can I do, I will never remember it all, it is too much, I am confused? I never said that you had to tell it all, I told you to tell what you remember, nothing more. You are only to tell, all that you have come to know.
  The mind of God is an ocean of thought, it splashes up against the walls of heaven, leaving words and phrases foaming at its base! Whole empires have been built on words, and he owns the key to them all! He speaks in a language, and his voice sounds like many waters, his voice calms, his words tell all! He says to his children, I have come for you, you who are mine!
  Who is it that can lay waste the plans of God, who will challenge Him? Who among you will step up and question him, which of you will stand in defiance? Call out your name if you dare, and I will crush you with my heel says he!
  How is it possible to love a power like this, how do you hold onto it? It is better to embrace it, and you need no more understanding then that. There are eons of time for you to get to know him. You see, when you know him, time is on your side, because you are his now, and you have all the time that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment