Sunday, May 5, 2013

CREAM - We're Going Wrong

  Whatever is to become of it, where has it all gone? A once powerful nation now cowers in fear? In fear of what? Surely not another nation from the face of this earth? What nation would you choose to fear, tell me, because I want to know!
  So if you fear no nation, what is it you do fear, politics? Are you crazy, have you finally lost your mind completely? You hold back your full fury because your words may hurt somebody's feelings? What? You must be a fool, you are a clown no longer funny! You are sad beyond compare, and you have an ordor that offends me!
  Keep well away from me, those who sell political correctness, or I will blow you away! It is you who have befuddled the people, but all you have are twisted words! I know who you are, and I stand ready to meet you! The fools you have, you may keep with my blessing. Go ahead and take them, because they have been declared yours, before the beginning of this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment