Monday, May 13, 2013

Truth is not for sale

  The truth of it all, is all that I am after, and I have an ulterior motive which corresponds to the former! I seek also the truth about me, who is it that I am, just what is it that Im supposed to do?
  What is the power of the World Wide Web? Isn't it that it is world wide? Isn't that obvious to you, whatever else did you think was going on here? Not just with our country, but with the entire world?  There are powers and principalities that fight all around you! And they fight because of you! The forces of evil have run smack dab into the forces of good, and we are all caught in the middle!
  For me, what I meant when I said an ulterior motive, is because for me, they have kept me from prospering, and Lord knows how much I resent it! But I am called higher then the meaning of money, because what I peddle is the truth, but the truth is not for sale!
  This is the time for fact checking, this is the time for soul searching! What I am talking about is far more important then the ridiculous politics of this world! Is Barack Obama an evil man? I don't know, it is not for me to judge! But I will tell you this, he sure likes evil things! But how long did he think that he could hide from it? Is he naive enough to think that he can hide from it still? Does he still feel secure hiding behind the stupidity of others, for when the full light of Truth shines on them, they will scurry like cockroaches for the shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment