Sunday, May 19, 2013

Max!

  I gave it my best shot, but Max was not impressed? Now these weren't shoddy smoke rings, not by anybodys standards! In fact, they were some of the finest smoke rings that I have ever seen blown! And I am talking about all those that I have made during my smoking career, but also, all that I have ever seen made, including the one that my uncle Stanley made, before I first picked up a cigarette! But Max was unimpressed? Max, God bless Max!
  So now that I have opened with a dog story, should I stick with it, or should I break it off clean, and go with another trend of thought? How about a variation on a theme, something that would afford more latitude? Oh, the question mark the one right before this one? That was because I wouldn't know a latitude from an entire group of longitudes?
  As it happens, I do ask a lot of questions, but I also have many of the answers. Fortunately or not, depending on your point of view, there are more questions then answers? But for me personally, the fact that there are more questions then answers, is the coolist thing that I have ever heard!
  TV, politics? Shannon Bream and Chris Stirewalt on the screen? Max is here, Max!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment