Thursday, July 10, 2014

With a Cane

  So after last's night smattering, comes this one, one that has been a little more thought out. Its funny though, how life is that is, sometimes stories just present themselves?
  I was coming to the end of the sidewalk, just entering the clearing at the road, when I hear some sort of car approaching my position from my right? As it turns out, the driver was a woman, and she drove one of those fancy black out windowed black truck/vans. Now she passes me doing about 45 miles per hour, and on the rear black window, she had had a professional painter scroll something about there being only one god? Now certainly I would agree if that is all she meant? But the woman wasn't even a resident, which only added to the mystery saying as it whizzed by!
  But anyway, after she passes me, she arrives quickly at the intersection. There was a lot of traffic on the main road, thwarting her attempt for a quick turn and a clean getaway? But then, as if all of this was not enough, she proceeds to inch up into the cross walk area, blocking the path of a old man struggling to stand still while waiting for her with his cane? I pray this woman doesn't call herself a Christian!

No comments:

Post a Comment