Monday, July 28, 2014

Up Down and All About

  There are times when it all comes together, and then there are the times when it seems that nothing can keep things from falling apart. But I am of the former this morning, because I have just returned from a walk outside with the King! We walked together in the darkness of the early morning, with few if any distractions. I looked up and wondered at the day's beginnings, so that I might come to understand it's meanings from a meteorological point of view, so that I might anticipate it's leanings. Music yes, but it is from the sky that most of my more distinct pieces come from. Walking in the solitude of the night, thoughts come more slow, and not in a rush.
  Father told me, that that at times like these, my thoughts come like slow moving waves, just kissing the shoreline with their message. I love how the Lord puts things, don't you? There is a fluidity to His words, a soft poetry, which comes only in the times of contentment and perfect peace, as they caress your face like the soft touch of a lover!
  But also, there are times when the reality of God and His words to you, hit you between the eyes like a diamond bullet to your brain! I have had just that kind of experience last night, while reading the 2nd and 3rd chapters of Ezekiel. But in the early morning's peace, these intense words were allowed to fade some. Point taken, but not now, because now was a time when all I wanted was to walk talking with my Lord! Talking mostly about His creation, while looking, up down and all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment