Sunday, July 13, 2014

The duality of Man

  I guess that it is time for me to make an honest account of who I am, another words, It's about time we met! First, in spite of what you might have seen, I am not a dog! But in order to explain me, we will have to allow for the duality of man. You see, me Ed the person, is a lot of things, as are all of you. But I'm not talking about the influences of your life that have made you who you are, nor for that matter, am I talking about myself, and any of my influences? What I am trying to say is that I am two people. So by the way are you? We all are! One physical, and one spiritual. The person you become is shaped by the influences in your life, but mostly by the road you choose? A person's spirit is either influenced more by evil then good, or the reverse of that. The simplest indicator for that is a person's faith! Those who have chosen wisely in what they choose to believe are the best of us, and the ones who have chosen badly are the worst of us, that is simply how it is! But I digress?
  Me, Ed, born in Margaret Hague Maternity hospital, in Jersey City, N. J., raised mostly in the suburbs by two well meaning middle class parents who did the best they could for us. I have one brother. Parents both long dead. That is physical Ed. He's a kind of a clown, a constant wise cracker, an occasional F bomb dropper, another words, a complete fool! And then their is spiritual Ed, it is He who does most of the writing. Physical Ed types, though occasionally, he writes too?
The problem is, that we share this body, and we do share a brain, but if you look deeper into what we write, you can tell which one of us is talking, though it is is sometimes not so obvious? What he has done to our body.. Well, lets just say that we are wearing kind of thin in places? But the good news? Sometimes we come together as one! And you'll have to trust me on this, When we are together, you don't want to be in our way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment