Thursday, July 17, 2014

Down

  Did you ever look forward to something, only to be disappointed when it came to be? Such was last night's ESPY's for me? If you are familiar with me, you know that I love sports, and you also know that I know a thing or two about drugs? The point of this, is that I was really looking forward to the show, as again, you who read me know that I love all kinds of sports! Hell man, I even watched a bit of the Red Carpet silliness, and I hate those type of things? You know, it is just so self involved? Anyway, promptly at nine, click, on go the Espy's!
  The show starts with some of the most outrageous footage of sport's bests showing their wild skills! Ah, this is gonna be great! And then the host came out? A young man, who I guess the kid's know, but anyway? So he tells a couple of jokes. he's just getting started when... Oh no he didn't? He tells a joke about  mushrooms? Click, off go the ESPY's! I mean doesn't this fool realize that kid's from all over are watching this with stars in their eyes sitting at home? Reaction from the home front? Hey Joey, what's rooms? I don't know man, we'll find out tomorrow, now shut up, I can't hear the show!
But perhaps I was expecting too much? I guess after last night's performance showing sport glistening at it's very best, where else could we have gone but down?

No comments:

Post a Comment