Saturday, July 26, 2014

1984

  Oh I know? I was sitting here looking at my last posts, and realized that I hadn't written a thing for awhile. But I don't know? I had a hundred different thoughts in mind not ten minutes ago, but I couldn't remember a one of them? Worse probably, now I'm typing and I have forgotten why I turned around while leaving and sat back down. It's very strange I would suppose, why it is that I think I have to write anything? So now what? I'm committed now, sitting here with my back hurting.. C'mon..
  Got it! When all else fails, talk about something that you have recently experienced, as that takes little to no thought, and no research is necessary. For my wife and I, it has been pretty social for us lately, meaning we have been going out a lot. A close friends house on Wednesday, Yankee game on Thursday, and last night, Friday night was the best of all! Do you know why I can clearly say that? Well, it is no secret that I love a good party? The best are the one's less structured, like a dinner party or something? But we were at a bar in Bellmar called the Headliner. Rock and Roll live or on tape, but constant. Loud! I like loud, you have to scream to be heard, and I like screaming? But anyway, it was freeing! Booze? Yeah, drank a few more then my share, but the best part of the whole thing was that there wasn't any political correctness silliness to contend with! I hate PC speak as it has done more to stifle free speech in this country then any rifle could ever do. But I digress? What am I talking about? This bar is considered to be outside because it is open, so guess what? You can smoke in there! Wow, the first of PC's victories, making smoking illegal. That is what it is intended for, to fashion your thoughts into a unified intolerance. Silly? Let's say, you like to blow bubbles, and some PC scientists convinces the public, that for matters of public health, the soap used in these bubble making toys was toxic if inhaled? Rediculous right? I know I know, but this is for public health, you say, cigarettes can lead to sickness! You are correct in that, but here's the thing, People who smoke have rights too, don't they? So now it's smoking in public, but what when it becomes something that you enjoy, what will happen when the PC police show up at your home? Think it can't happen? If you truly understood the power of words, you wouldn't say such foolish things. Because nothing, not a rifle, not even an Atom Bomb, can take captive the human spirit. No, the only way you loose your freedoms, is because you give them away. Power in words? Another name for Jesus is Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment