Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wait, a random thought?

  So if you'll bear with me a minute, I might be able to figure out just what the hell this is supposed to be? Meaning, that I have been trying to write it since around 7PM., but the Yankees were on and I got distracted? So sue me. This problem got only worse when the game got tied up, 4/4? It is now 11:30 PM, and it is still tied, four four!
  I'll never remember any of the stories I thought of writing in the past four and a half hours? But now it appears that I won't have to, Jacoby Ellsbury just hit a home run! I call him Jake.
  So now, as luck would have it, it turns out that this one is about baseball! Derek Jeter's at the plate, C'mon Jete! Damn! Jeter K's. Too bad, but now it falls to David Robertson! It will be a great win, as most everyone else in the division has already lost!
  Damn! Robertson gave up a one out single. The kid on first is fast, a real threat to steal. There he goes! Shit, safe! Fly ball to deep left, Almonte makes a shoestring catch! Yankees win! Good Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment