Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Censorship

  So I've finally given up trying to write an intelligent response to the stupidity that recently came from the lips of the Attorney General of the United States of America, but his statement was so f---ing stupid, that no response is necessary! I mean racism? Really Eric, is that the reason why the policies of you and the President are such dismal failures, because of a few rednecks like me? How stupid do you think the American people are? Or more specifically, how stupid do you think that black American's are? I think that you believe that they are stupid, and if I was black, which I'm not, we've already established that I have a red neck. By the way, do you know how I got my red neck? Framing houses for forty years. When you show the back of your neck to the summer sun, for 60 hours a week, your white neck becomes a natural shade of a deep reddish brown like look to it, which has lightened somewhat now that I no longer frame. Not that I wouldn't though, I don't suppose that you know of a construction manager's job somewhere?
  Anyway, as I believe I've just said, answering Mr. Holder's stupid, racist, dividing words, I decided that he wasn't worth my time! So here I am typing away at who knows what all? I haven't even titled it yet, as I truly don't know why I'm even sitting here, uncomfortable, my back is killing me, it's always something. But I digress?
  A story? Oh yes, Censorship. Excuse me for a moment why I go on top to title this one? Thanks, I'm back. OK, so most of you know that I have been kicked off of both Facebook and Twitter, but did you ever think to yourself why? My politics man, Mr. Zuckerberg is a big Obama boy! Strange reaction for a Jewish man, but hey, what do I know? And Twitter? I don't even know the name of the clown that runs that show, but apparently, he too has a problem with free speech? Hey, this didn't turn out so bad afterall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment