Thursday, February 14, 2013

The games people play,

  It is a time that all have known, it's that moment, by just a little slight of hand, you through off the other person intentionally! Games, everyone runs games, and we all play them, and we play them most of the time. We tell our little fibs, we want only to hide our true feelings away! We all play games, because everybody hustles on some level? We look always to justify ourselves!
  This is a way with us, and everyone one of us has played the gamer! I know, because excuse me if it sounds like I brag, but I'm a pretty good gamer myself!
  Explanation points are flying, they abound in the Land of God! There are fresh thoughts here, thoughts that you've never thought before, a new threshold of hope! Hope springs eternal here, hope is all you can find! Whew, man, you guys really should see this! Has there ever been a reason why you would not come? Ah, finally, a way out of the land of explanation, and into the land of questions?
  I will tell you this, It is a wild ride! you just latch onto a thought, and off you go! Woo, ha ha...
Come back to me, don't you go drifting off just yet, because I have one more question? What will you be thinking about in a million years, or will you be thinking at all?  

No comments:

Post a Comment