Friday, February 22, 2013

Imus in the Morning

  He's on live almost every morning, on the Fox Business Channel, channel 106 on my set? The I man? Isn't that a thoughtful handle, I wonder who it was who first dubbed him that? But if you think of it, it's pretty ingenous! It's two words, in two words? I, and man, both nouns, pretty cool handle!
  But the entire cast is cool, and all very talented! Hey Jesse! Try to remember your lines will ya? I like the way the little Brunette calls him sir! No doubt this must have been, or might have been, because of a recent on air dressing down? But that's part of his charm? To put you on the defensive, to isolate you!
  I have listened to this fluke of nature for the better part of my life! I think my local station was, WMCA? He might have even been a good guy? But when that little squirmish with Howard Stern erupted, I kind of lost track of the both of them?
  But anyway, he's back! Imus that is? So here's another recommendation which will not earn me a nickle? Watch Imus in the morning's on the Fox business channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment