Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Imagine

  A teller of tales, a weaver of words? These are the things they say, but still I wonder why? Why this, or why that, or my favorite, does this have to become that? What if it wasn't, and then again, what if it was?
  The trip to the heart of God, comes through soul searchin! Turning your opionated eye on yourself! A broad step, a huge jump, Wait a minute you say! I'm OK, you simply can't mean me? Who'd ya have in mind if not you? The trip to spiritual intelligence, starts from within. It is the way to the greatest intelligence, an intelligence, far greater then you could ever imagine!
  I know this, because I have made that move. I took it upon myself, to look at myself, but first, I asked for help, because my worldly mind, could not do it alone! the limits of my mind were too great!
  Only by deciding to join with the mind of God, can you ever begin to hope to understand these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment