Friday, August 8, 2014

The Answer

  I am, for as near as I can figure, a Prophet of Adonai? I am John the Baptist revisited, but I am also a lot of other prophets. Do I have a mission, and if so, what is it? That has been the latest doubt, following closely on the heels of another question, that being who I am, and often times they come in conjunction with each other, and that becomes almost too much to handle. But now I believe that I know the answers, but I'm still trying to get comfortable with such knowledge.
  Ok you say, so your a prophet, what is it that you are here to tell us, that we are all sinners and are about to die? We have heard it all before, and we are still here! If you've come to bring stories of doom and gloom, we would rather not hear them, please keep them to yourself. Nor do I want to be the one to tell it, but what else am I supposed to do with it, not tell it? Do you have any idea the toll thoughts like this take? If you did, you wouldn't ask me to bare it alone!
  But it turned out to be easier then I thought it would, but as I was considering whether to write it or not, I came through the door, and there in front of me was my pad and pen. Sometimes the answer to my considerations come as a resounding yes! And the Lord says to me, Go ahead and write it Ed. OK Lord, but I will need your calming Spirit, because the thought of publishing such a thing scares the hell out of me!
  But the government, which not only represents you, but by your vote is you, we have lost our way as a nation, we are split and confused as to who we are? And... Sorry, just had my train of thought shattered! Apparently I needed to see a magazine, as it was dropped along side my pad while I was writing on it? Shook it off as well I could, and went out for a walk. But I'm back, I guess that's obvious? A little shaken still, but much calmer.
  So where was I? Oh yes, the government. I'm still a little lost as to where I was, maybe I should go back up top and read what I just wrote? But something else has come to mind, and what that was is above. Apparently, I'm still all out of whack?
  I'm looking to end this now, as I'm coming to the end of page two, and I am still hoping to make two into one so it fits on my blog. But as a parting thought, and this to my Muslim brothers and sisters, This is the time of your calling, for it is you Christ turns his gaze to now. What will you do with the time of your visitation? Reject it as did your brother the Jew? Or will you squander it as do the secularists, trying to decide if it is nothing more then a psychological condition? Most who call themselves Christian do not know me. Allah calls to you,and says, I am the one true God, but it is true about the things you've heard. He says, The only way to me, God the Father, is through my son Jesus Christ! God calls to you, what is your answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment