Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Warning

  So here it is, finally I am totally free! I have come to a place of unfathomable knowledge, I have drunk from the well of life. It is the place that the words call Nirvana, a place of unparalleled peace. The clamor of the neighbors sounds far off to me, nothing matters to me anymore.
  You see, I have reached the place of total confidence, I know that all I think is right. But not a place of ego, but a place where a quiet voice assures me that all is well. I have for too long now languished in unhappiness, and I will entertain it no more. For I take my ease, and I lay back into the bosum of the Father, so what need I fear? He tells me great and powerful things, which I relate to you as well that I can. It is for me to say, and for you to hear, so that no one can say that they hadn't heard.
  But the secrets of God are there for all to see, all you need do is claim them. For it is from this point in history, Yes, this very moment, a moment foretold from long ago, for the telling was of this, that mankind and all that there is, soon will come to an end. Wars? You fools, the wars have only just begun! What refuge will you seek when the earth splits open like an egg, and huge fissures in the earth belch out fire and smoke? What solace will you find then?

No comments:

Post a Comment