Thursday, August 7, 2014

Left Handed People

  Can we really trust left handed people, I mean, can we really? Lefties are a minority it's true, even though many of those who are in sports will tell you that they go both ways? It makes you wonder doesn't it? I mean lefty pro baseball players, who are the best at the game, simply can not drop the bat head on an outside pitch and at least aim the ball that way? Can we really trust these people, or better yet, should we? But I digress again, or maybe not. Maybe I'm on to something here? Lefties must have special equipment, they have their own gloves, clubs, bowling balls, and different facing shoes? Now I ask you again, can we really trust these people? It might be best if you not simply snuff this off, but consider it? And what about left handed politicians? Don't they only extend their right hands grudgingly, even though their first instinct was to extend to you their left? Think of the deviousness of such a consideration, think about the inner turmoil that must boil up from within, being a lefty in a righty world, and think to yourself, do we dare trust such people? I think not!
  That is why I reach out to you all today? For I am of a mind to start a new Google page called, Righties are Special Too, and I will need your help. Any and all, who have computer skills superior to mine, and who doesn't? But any and all who have a mind to help me with this new endeavor, your input and your help will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment