Monday, August 11, 2014

A Different Master

  Behind the facade of the perfect family beat a black heart beating from within it's place. It desires only conguest, because for it, only through total victory can any honor come to it's god. And to you I owe my allegience, because you have made my way to prosper. I have devoted to you my life, and so I will spread murder and strife all across the land. I will scrub it clean for you, all that oppose, I shall gladly spill their blood. A sacrifice is what you require, and you have said that you shall never be satiated. You devour all you see, there is no end to your want. Oh how I am in awe all of all that you hold, you can never be filled. I will gladly offer my own blood to you, all for your ravenous approval, I live only to die for your approval. You have made me a soldier of service, and I am made proud by that service. And I will spill the blood of the infidel, all for my assured glory, and to yours forever amen. I go proudly to my death, proud to be able to serve you. Because you are all, and you have told me to make a place worthy of you here. For you can not rule with any decension, all thoughts not yours must cease to exist. So I offer my humanity to you, it is all that I have to give.
  But I know that I shall share in your glory, for you have told me so. And so I go out a soldier to you, and I shall gladly wipe the landscape clear, by washing it in the blood of all who do not agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment