Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why stop with Bill?

  Home again, back on familiar ground, back to where the comforts are! Focus now is more easily had, for in comfort, the thoughts come easily! So what now, what is it I will say with this new ease, and do I have anything worth saying?
  I thought back on some of the things which happened on my trip? I caught a glimpse of a late night show that had Bill Maher on. Though he said it in jest, it looks like ole Bill is beginning to see the other side of things? It looks to me as if he's teetering on the fence? He is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them?
  But I don't care nothin about his politics? But what I will do, is challenge him in another way? I know that he hears me, because he paraphrased me that night. He chose the word clippings, while I used grazing, but the original is mine!
  So here's the offer, I challenge you Bill Maher to an open debate! You take the side of atheism, and I'll take the side of God! Are you up to it, or are you just another wise ass punk? Pain can make you think some crazy things, and lately, I have had more then my share! Because I thought to myself, why stop with Bill? I can take them on one by one, and I'll call them out of their cushy lairs! I'll challenge them in public, to speak from their palaces of opulence. Will they speak to me, how solid are their beliefs? Perhaps Jim Carrey next, and then I'll work my way up to George Cloony? And then we will see what kind of men that these are, we see if they can have honor and not answer the challenge?
  But who knows, for only time will tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment