Friday, April 5, 2013

Culmination

  Wisdom is a fine thing, I love wisdom! But I have come to think of wisdom as a woman, and I want to make love to her as only a man can! She is fluid like when in my arms! And when she is in my arms, I caress her suppleness, until it becomes again hard then soft! She is my woman, and I am her man! And I like to think that I give her as much pleasure as she gives me?
  Being at peace with yourself is the key, and when you achieve peace, you will find that others are drawn to you, and still others recoil in horror? You won't have to do anything, the division will occur quite naturally. In fact, you have absolutely no control over this, and by interfering, you will only make things worse! Obviously, this is a good thing, but you might be surprised to learn that most will resist the truth? I'm not sure where this is going, because in truth, I have not yet thought it through.
  Instead, we'll take a quick peek at the phycology of dogs. Max had an interesting period of readjustment since we brought him back home from the kennel? After our initial meeting which was filled with much excitement, and after his first entering the house, ole Max began to feel a bit insecure? Perhaps because he feared us leaving again, or for some other reason, but Max began acting pretty strange!
The culmination of this came when Max was in no hurry to eat his freshly gotten milkbone? You might remember, that if given the opportunity to eat without end, that Max would eat until he exploded! But when he was in no rush to eat it, but carried it in his mouth like a cigar, and then, milkbone in mouth, tried to bury it in the cushion of the porch sofa? It was obviously strange behavior, but Max did not yet feel at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment