Thursday, April 4, 2013

Only Your Attention

  The pain was exisquisite, it was perfect in demanding attention! There is really no where to run when Old man Pain comes a callin! How true, how powerful is pain! It is a motivator, and it will bring you to attention! There is nowhere to hide from pain. Pain says, I'm here, and you can not ignore me, because I will have your complete attention!
  So all hail pain, let it wring out across the land! Tick tack, bip bop! Come in Pain says, come over here and dance with me. For you know that you can not ignore me, for I will have your full attention, or I'll only intensify my hold!
  Bolts of pain shoot out from the source, and it stops you right there in your tracks! Whew, Pain, why have you come here? What is it that you are trying to tell me? Pain answers and says, Only your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment