Thursday, April 4, 2013

Giddy Up

  So what's been going on in the world, what is it that's happening now? Lately, it has been as if I fell off the face of the earth? Cut off as it were, from any real news. Strange unsolved crimes are occuring in Indiana, I know that much, but little more?
  But then again, from the little bit that I have picked up, it doesn't look like I missed much at all? But just when I think I have it all under control, new problems present themselves? Most are not really new at all, and mostly, they come and they go? But this time, this one looks like it will be staying with me for awhile? The knee that I have been nursing, might just have blown a gasket? There is much more pain, and it is more intense, and I can find little relief!
  I have been putting off the knife, probably because it is just that, a knife! Old remedies have been failing me, and lately, nothing helps? It has put a hitch in my giddy up, but I thought that my giddy  up had long since got up and gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment