Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Am

  What is the power of words, I tell you that their power is without limit! Before the would be kings became King, words as thoughts first came to their mind. In his mind he schemed and made plans to achieve his goals. And when he told others of his vision for the future, he presented his words in a way that made others excited. Coalitions were formed, vows made, and by putting pen to paper, words were made to become law. Wars are fought because of them, and when cooler minds prevail, peace accords are reached.
  But two words, made complete in three letters, are the most powerful of them all. When God himself was asked his name, he did not say Jehovah, or Allah, but He answered, I Am. Think of the completeness of it, think about the depths of thought such an answer brings to mind. I Am. I am God, I am life, I am man, I am the way, I am the truth. And with all the affirmations that those words give, in reverse, it gives the other side of life. The kind that bring doubt, Am I? It is from these questions that  science and the arts are spawned. In the ying and yang spin of life, it asks of itself, Am I? The answer of course is yes, I am God, I am all those things and more, says the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment