Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Question

  In the beginning was God, and God was all alone. Complete within himself, but still, very much alone. He thought to himself great thoughts, to keep himself amused. But then he began to think outside of himself, in that he thought to himself, Why don't I have friends and people like myself who I can talk to? And then, at that very instant of thought, suddenly there was a whole host of angels gathered around him praising him! This pleased him very much.
  But eventually he tired of this too, and thought to himself, Sure they praise me, what choice do they have. Because they come from my thoughts, But what if I had a race of beings even more like myself, in that, they could choose for themselves whether I was worthy of praise or not.
  And again, at that very moment of thought, God created Adam in his own image. But in order for Adam to fulfill God's purpose, he first had to fall from grace. Do you think that maybe this God who created everything, even the perfect setting for that first sin doesn't know you? The question is, Do you know Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment