Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Just a Typewriter

  If I were to tell you that I understood what life is, would you believe me? You might well say to yourself, Who is this man who thinks he can tell us about life? How can he know that, how could anyone know that, how can any man dare to say such a thing? And you would be right in your doubting me, because they are right, Who can know such things, what man dare say such things, certainly, no man who walks among us, one who is one of us?
  Certainly they are right, because what man could know such things, only God Himself knows such things. Such wisdom, as the meaning of life, is an intellectual realm where only God knows. What I'm trying so desperately to explain, is that you are right to doubt me, I'm a pretty smart guy, but I don't know those things! He Knows! and he tells me what to say, they are his words, and whatever wisdom you are able to glean from these posts are mine, isn't my logic that I pass on, it is his, all wisdom comes from him, he Is all wisdom. An intellect so grand, so boundless, that metaphors and adjectives don't do justice. Things like, Oceans of knowledge, beyond the measurement of fathoms, is a way to describe him, but even that falls flat. There is no words to describe him, I can not explain him in a way you could understand. But the point of this is, whatever wisdom you gain from this piece, are not my words and thoughts, they are His!, all I do is write down what he tells me, sort of like a typewriter?
  But as to how we started this thing, What is life, and why are we here, what is our purpose in the cosmic theme of things? Life is but a puff of smoke to the eternal realm from where it comes. And as to why we are here? We must do what we were designed to do, what is in each and everyone of our DNA, We are to seek. To wonder, to ask questions like, How come, and why are things like they are. We are inquisitive by nature, we have this desire to understand. Modern science is proof of that. But what we are trying to understand, in the very short time we have with this temporary life to understand, is questions like, What is the meaning of life, why am I here, what greater purpose do I serve, who am I, what is it that I want so badly, and yet can't even name? By searching for what is true, from what is not, you will find your answer, because by your search for truth, and with each thing you find to be untrue, you get closer to what it is you really seek. What you seek is only the peace that knowing the truth can be give. The meaning of life? Why its to find the truth, and the truth is God. So again, why are you here, what is your purpose in this short thing we know as life, Why are you hear, you are hear to seek the essence of truth, You are here to find God.

No comments:

Post a Comment