Saturday, August 8, 2015

Contrast

  Too many thoughts for too many tales, sometimes become, too many to follow. Each may indeed have been a good tale, but a good story can only be one after its told. So then the decision, which one to stop and think about, and which not? The choice then is obvious, you must decide which one to do, and which one to let go?
  But I have come to a way to combat that, so I don't have to think about it, all I have to do, is to decide to do it. So I sit at my desk, pen and pad at the ready, and whatever sentence that runs through my mind, I write that down. So for me, sometimes what I write comes about randomly, reversed chronologically I suppose, but the last to mind becomes the first to be written.
  But of course, in order to put a thought into action, there must first be an agreement with the will. Before you can physically do it, you must first decide to do it. Once the will is set, you are given the power to do whatever task it is, that you decided to do. That logic may seem circular to you, in coming back to the premise so much, but that is what it is supposed to do, to bring focus.
  The will is a powerful thing, and free will can be outright dangerous at times. Free thought, and free will are two different things. Always, we must be cognizant, that it is the Lord who leads us.
As a final thought, I wonder if any of you have ever thought to yourself, I wonder what its like to be God? The best way, is to give you a parable, at least for a taste of what it is like. You are out walking on a perfect day. You notice in the grass at your feet, a wasp is struggling for life. He can no longer fly, and whatever ails him must be fatal, because the little insect can hardly negotiate the blades of grass. So, what do you do? Step on it to put it out of it's misery, or do you walk on? You've just made a call on another life, It's life was in your hands. In our little parable, you were in fact a type of god, as you had all power over that life. Congratulations, you are god to the insect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment