Tuesday, September 30, 2014

All You Want

  I have always been a tryer, or more poetically, I have always been a taster of life. Indeed, didn't the Lord tell us to taste and see that it is good? A sampling is what I get from this, and so like a wolf or a lion I go about tasting whatever interests me, by testing it out, and by giving it a little lick if all smells right.
  Although these same characteristics have always been the way I am, before I knew the Lord, I would do this testing with fear and trepidation, while now, now that I know God personally, I still taste and test whatever I find interesting, though now I do these things without any fear! It is the difinition of freedom you see, to be without fear. Freedom is fearless, and so if you are without fear, there is Nothing you need fear, you are free! Get it?
  But lately I have come to feel sort of like a machine? Controlled by things outside of my control, but still, even though I resent the prodding, I must be like a conveyor belt feeding your mouth with my words. The goal of this machine? I'm glad you asked that question. It is to fill you to overflowing with the words of God, until your wisdom grows hungry again, and all you want is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment