Saturday, September 20, 2014

Whats the matter with you?

  Does matter really matter? What if matter doesn't matter to you, would that matter? What if people wanted to know whats the matter with you? Or worse yet, what if you were anti-matter, would that matter to you?
  What if nothing mattered, is it possible to not worry about anything if nothing matters? Surely by now you must be thinking to yourself, Whats the matter with him? Me? nothing is the matter to me, except for the matter of my question, What is matter? Is it only what we consider substantive and physical? And if that is so, what is it that surrounds the physical things, are they matter too? Do you see the quandry here, can you understand my predicament?
  But I guess if any of this little talk matters to you at all, then I will have been successful in passing my consideration onto you, and then it will be yours too. But the only remaining question for me is, Now that I have made my consideration your consideration, Does that matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment