Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dark Riddle

Dark Riddle  I should probably read these things before I post them up, but I guess that I am just lazy by nature? But just by the title, and to no small account the author, I can be assured that what it is I'm posting is correct. Surely this is the logic of a lazy man? But here's what I do know just from the title. There is a simplicity to understanding life. That is, once you have considered the problem, whatever that problem is, and have reduced it to either right or wrong, true or false, two of the same thing by the way.
  So by the title then, is there a dark riddle to life, or in other words, is there a dark side to life, which to whittle it down again, is there good and evil? That may seem like an obvious answer, but there are some who are baffled by the simplicity of the question? These are the same people who try to turn the simplest most obvious choice into rocket science? They do this to add credibility to their point of view. The more complex the answer, the more options to actual truth. This is by far and away, the logic, if there is any logic to this kind of thinking, used primarily by those who think of themselves as agnostics. Not just that they are on the fence about the existence of God, but on everything! If you should never make an intelligent decision, but rather wait for the overall concencous, then you are always on the winning side. In short, they are intellectual cowards. I have more respect for an athiest, when it comes to the question of the reality of God, then I do from those most arrogant of decisions.
  But lets get down to brass tacks here? Never understood what tacks of any type had to do with anything, but there you have it? Question: Is there two forces at work here, and two forces only? One good, and one bad. Or is it as agnostics claim, Too difficult to decipher? Me? I'm going with the decision makers, while the majority are more comfortable being cowards.

No comments:

Post a Comment