Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What can I say

  It has been a most enjoyable early mornings. While out doing some chores, Max's constitutional, which was early for this day, but late for yesterday, and then to a change of cloths, and onto another thing. I was struck, as I always am, by this night's sky! It was in a rare mood, in that, from a source I heard that another blood moon is due? But what I mean by all of this, is that tonight's sky was daytime bright, where only the landscape is in shadows, and the sky daytime blue and clear, the clouds white and obvious. And if this weren't enough, the deep and heavier clouds existed further up, solid, and looking as if fixed on the perimeter of the horizon? But of the ones overhead, Lighter ghost like apparitions floated by underneath, changing in color and shape as they passed through the moons demanding gaze. I'll tell you, it was something to see! Made me think of many things, but mostly it made me feel sorry for those who were missing this spectacle. One that was just outside their house, a show that God put on for free!
  But beyond all the beauty, there was as always a message in the sky. And I thought about the family of man, and our relationship to the eternal family of God? I mean there it was, the answer, right in front of me! Family, that was the key. You see, we are all truly related. We come not from the beasts of the fields, but rather from each other. Adam and Eve isn't some fable, we are all related. As a man, every woman is my sister and my daughter, my mother and my aunt. It was enough, because then I thought about the ramifications of sex, and whether or not you'd be having sex with your sister, or worse yet, your mother! Like I said, it was enough. So I put ole Betsy in overdrive and headed on home.

No comments:

Post a Comment