Friday, January 23, 2015

Page One

  This is a writing that is long over due. One not of tongue in cheek, one not of politics, but rather a simple accounting, a tally which tells where we are now in history.
When I say that it was long in trhe coming, I mean that, in bits and pieces, it has been on my mind for quite some time now. The Lord has seen fit to make me a writer, a prophet to some, and a menace to others. But I am a true teller of tales, and nothing more. In order for you to understand what it is that I am about to tell you, you must hear these words with spiritual discernment. Because the spiritual plays out in real time on your TV sets, the two are entirely different things, one being of the physical only, and the other of the spirit.
  Now before I go any further, this is turning out to be a three piece set. This one and the second already written, and the third not yet. As a Christian, I would be remiss, if I didn't tell you that Jesus Christ was and is, the son of the living God. But in order to explain these current events, we will concentrate on what all religons say about Jesus, and that is that he is a prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment