Thursday, January 22, 2015

About Nothin

  What does it matter when nothing matters? Is there something the matter with that? If so, what is the matter that brought about the matter? And as for what matters, that is, what it is that matters to you, What is that matter?
Is it the worry and woe that comes with unpaid bills? Is it serious sickness, or just a momentary lapse of health? So what is the matter that matters to you, and would it matter to you, if what matters to you doesn't matter to me? I can be like Question Mark and the Mysterious sometimes, I know, I ask a lot of questions, and that's a fact.
  What's the matter with me, is that nothing matters. That is to say, I have no worries. I used to worry, but now, I don't worry anymore. But this can be a real problem for some people, people want you to worry. I guess they figure that it's only human? They look at someone who claims to be free from worry, and yet they are humped over with the weight of worry? It isn't fair. How can this man have no worries they say. He has no feelings, he is an oaf without a heart. Look at him. He comes and goes as he pleases, as if he doesn't have a care in the world? How is this possible, I have worries, you have worries, everyone does, how is it that he can have none? It isn't fair.
So I'm guity as charged, so sorry if it bothers you, but I don't worry about nothin anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment