Sunday, April 12, 2015

Humidity

  Apparently, my book is in a sort of a holding pattern, technical problems I'm told? But putting logistics, conflicting schedules, and all manor of resistance aside for a moment, I figured, why not drop a line to you, whoever you are?
  So what's going on? Real hint of spring here in Jersey, as I think we hit the low 70's? The day was a great one too, as everything looked clear and bright. But as my father would often say about the weather, (My father was quite the weather prognosticator in his own right), If you don't like the weather in Jersey, Wait, it'll change.
  Darned if he isn't right. Because todays touch of spring, has turned into the night's chill. Real cold and damp out there now, and damp is always the killer isn't it? They call it humidity, and it'll make your cold nights seem a lot colder, and your hot days a lot hotter! Hey, maybe it isn't climate change that is the problem, maybe it's just the damn humidity?

No comments:

Post a Comment