Saturday, April 18, 2015

Dana Perino’s Book Tour!

Dana Perino’s Book Tour!  Wow, that was strange! All I was trying to do, was to post up Dana's new book, as a way of endorsement. But anyway, here I am, I think on my blog page? I tease Dana, and relax, she doesn't respond back. But I tease her in a good way, as I think of her as the 21st century Doris Day. If you are too young to know who Doris is, google her, and after you see and hear a few film clips, I'm sure that you too will see the striking resemblance. Speaking of striking, Dana is one of those people who can strike out at your beliefs, and gently persuade you towards her point of view. All I might add, without you even knowing that you had been exposed. And if you do suspect it, her way is so gentle, that in the end, you feel lucky to have spoken to her. On the Five, still one of my favorite shows, first, it was her smiling face that brought me to the show, but second, she is always the calming force, her way is to always look to find the middle ground, a strong woman of God, and a woman of intellect hitched to a perfect peace.
A tad over the top you think? Perhaps, but if so, she is blushing somewhere. All that talent, and with those girl next door beauty about her, How can you not want to buy her book? Good luck sweetheart, I hope you sell a million of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment