Thursday, June 5, 2014

More on Max,

  In keeping with my continuing contention that dogs do think, and by extension then, so do the rest of them, This mornings brief encounter between me and Max is at hand?
  At any rate, here we are, with me and my theory. Now first, to have a better understanding of this, I would ask that you allow yourself to become intimate with the details. Now what do I mean by that? That is, that for awhile, your part of the family, and here's the scene.
  Me and Max, that is to say, Max and I, were in the process of making arrangements for his morning poop. But alas, it was raining! So now the two of us are just meandering around out on the front porch. And so Max went to his chair, and I went to mine to have a smoke. Almost immediately after finishing my death nail, I decided to go back into the house and take out the garbage. But I had the headphones on, and started dancin with myself? So low and behold, what is it that I see? Max with his little fox pull toy! Max wanted to dance with me, and from outside, when he figured out what the sounds he heard were, he came in, found the one toy that he knows will get me to dance with him. And I don't know about you, but that sounds like planning to me. And you say animals can't think? Psstshah I say, but I will keep you abreast of the experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment