Monday, March 17, 2014

No Limits

  God I love baseball! My Yankees are back on TV, and even though there is snow outside my window, there is Spring in my heart!
But baseball aside for now, because what I am really here for, is to talk to you about faith. My faith, the Christian faith! I could tell you about the others, but my knowledge of them is limited. But of Christianity, of this, I know a lot. It is in a way, God's love letter to mankind, because that is exactly what it is! It is an invitation from God the Father, to join him in eternity! Yes, God the Father, the one, the only, the Great I Am!
  But you must RSVP on this one, and there is only one way to do that! You must agree in your heart that the God man, Jesus Christ exists, and that you acknowledge, that it is exactly as he said, when he said, No one comes to the Father except through me! But it is an open request, and all are welcome! What name you call God is unimportant, and certainly, he doesn't care about your religion. You see, in the end, it is very clear? You either accept your limitations and call out to the Lord, or you don't, choosing instead to go it alone? But the invitation does have a time limit, but as yet, remains open! Open to even to the atheist, even though they are the hardest to convince. Because for them, they are their own god, and their arrogance knows no bounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment