Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Chance

  It has come down to this, I am exactly at the point of time that I am supposed to be at. In my endless pursuit of finding a way to earn a living, an anchor was finally thrown me! And that, only after it too was challenged? It was a hard road to have traveled!
  But finally, a friend! To wit, I am proud to announce a new website! Which I hope you will do two things with, One, go to read it, and two, feel free to advertise on it. There is only a welcome letter there now, but soon there will be our first article! This one on addiction, one that is long overdue, and yet an article that is spot on time. It is as you will see, a self improvement site, and God willing, that is exactly what it will be.
  So come and join us, the first article, the one on addiction will be coming soon. Oh! The name? Dang my memory! Failure is not an option.com is the name! You may have to type, Failures, with an S, but I assure you that it is there? Saw it with my own eyes! Hope to see you there real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment