Monday, January 27, 2014

Strange

  Isn't it strange how the mind works? We dream all the time. At night of course, but those are usually for deeper meanings. Then there is the day dream. Whenever we get a minute to ourselves, we get lost in our thoughts, which, if you nod off like that at work, you might not fair to well? But even when you are engaged and going about your business, when you are thinking, you are dreaming! Now what do I mean by that? Certainly not the spaced out look of someone in complete daydream mode, but one of practicality. When you think, you think in pictures. Your mind shows you pictures of whatever subject you are talking about, and then, those pictures are interpreted into whatever language you speak. Once the words come, you can hear them, not audibly of course, but you hear them. Once this thought is established, then you decide what to do with it. Whether to speak it, write it, or keep it to yourself?

 An interesting point of view, which I researched fully with The World Book Encyclopedia. So you can be assured that all accounts are accurate! Uh oh, I just got a hacking alert from Google, so I guess I better go? I don't know man, are they like changing my words? If you heard it the way I just did, then I sounded like one of the seniors at Ridgemount High? 

No comments:

Post a Comment