Thursday, January 2, 2014

Funk and Wagner

  So here it goes again, not that it hasn't been attempted before, but never quite making it to print? I am in a bit of a funk I suppose, but Wagner is no where to be found? Sorry, couldn't resist! I have always had only two speeds, one, full speed ahead, the other dead stop! That highly prized middle ground, when it comes to action, or the lack of it, is a place that has always eluded me. But what of it, what is it that I think should be happening that isn't? Laziness, procrastination? Guilty as charged! But what's a body to do, when that body lacks motivation?
  So I sit around watching TV. Sitcoms mostly, I'm trying to stay away from the news as much as possible? Oh, and I have a routine. Morning, midday, and evening, right into the wee hours! But what an incredible waste of time, wouldn't you say? I still read, but not nearly as much as I should, or, not even as much as I would like to? I should just turn the damn thing off, and get busy doing something? I got a guitar for Christmas, but I can see where training my fingers to contort like that is going to be difficult! Like I said, what is needed is motivation, practice and discipline! I want to begin painting again, learn how to write music, write of course? I want to do it all! Like I said, I must be in a funk? But this too shall pass. What I should do is start by publishing this, whatever this is? If nothing else, it's' a start! There are others, they are laying around here somewhere? There is one on Yuppies, A K A, Plastic People. One on the duality of man, though I think that I might have already done one on that subject? Two or three more that are more rambling with no real point, but anyway?
So get motivated Ed, get up off your ass, and go and publish this thing!    

No comments:

Post a Comment