Sunday, October 16, 2016

Father and I, part two

  I told you once that Jesus would be on the ballot, and for this great nation, founded on Him as the foundation, now, we decide to accept or ignore him. This election is about much more than Donald and Hillary, this election is about you. Will we as a nation choose again to follow the godless, who's morals flip like flags in the wind? But if Hillary is so clearly the evil one, does that make Donald represent good? It took me awhile to get here. I was confused and frankly, let down, when my guy, Dr. Ben Carson endorsed Donald Trump. But it sure did one thing, it peaked my interest as to why? God works in mysterious ways, but once he gets your attention, he will give you the answer to the question you have. For me, it was other Christian theologians, They told me that, they had never seen the forces of evil so stacked against one person, as what was happening to Mr. Trump. So for me, I sort of backed into it. I figured if all the forces of evil were so set against him, that he must have the moral high ground and it was time I climbed down from my tower of judgement, and throw my hat of support in, so to be on the side of the side that the devil so clearly hates! So I did just that, and I   support Donald Trump, complete with his failings, to be the next President of the United States of America. I love this country, and I am proud to call her my home. C'mon folks, life isn't really that hard. It always comes down to yes or no, right or wrong. You must choose, choose wisely, because like no other before it, this one is that important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment