Monday, September 1, 2014

Safari | Browser Extensions | AddThis

Safari | Browser Extensions | AddThis  I am truly honored, that the good people over at RZIM have seen to it that I might post their magazines and the like on my site. I have always loved their approach to presenting the Gospel, as their way is to challenge you intellectually. Ravi himself, has taken on any and all comers like that fool Dawkins, who as you might know, champions the atheist point of view.  Dawkins is the least of these minds he challenges to an open debate, the least of them, because although atheists can be quite smart when it comes to the ways of the world, the flip side of that, is because they do not understand the truth, they have no understanding as to why the world is the way it is? But that for me is neither here nor there, for again, for lack of a better word, I am honored by their presence here!

No comments:

Post a Comment