Monday, July 1, 2013

Stay Tuned

  In all honesty, this just feels right, writing at this blog that is? It's like an old friend, and it feels like comfortable shoes. If I'm not mistaken, today is July first, so I figured, why not?
  I will tell you that it was easier then, easier when I would just drop a line whenever I felt like it. But now, things are out of sync, and I can't seem to pick up the beat? My foot taps out of time, I am out of kilter?
  It feels as if I have been away from home for a long time, I just couldn't find that easy feeling that only home can bring! I have had trouble with order, I have had trouble prioritizing things? Presently, I am left without, it seems that I have been left behind? But I have been missing her most of all, because I have not felt her presence for some time now? I have been missing her, Wisdom that is, I miss her because she is mine! I love her because she is always there for me, she alone knows how to soothe my nerves!
  To add to all this discomfort, came a tradgedy in the making, for even my music has been disrupted, it's a volume thing you see? But whatever man, you have to deal with it as it comes. Perhaps their right, maybe I do complain too much? Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment