Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One Source

  Sometimes things just won't go right, The best laid plans and all? The musical post I put up, Bob Marleys Exodus was not the right one? In case you didn't notice, it was just the background singers and the melody? Without the actual lyrics, that little story doesn't make much sense? I'll have to talk to my production team?
  After that debacle, I headed out for the evenings walk. Now I was prepared, or so I thought, in that I had sprayed mosquito repellant all over, and I went out greasy and smelling of chemicals! I have been told that I smell like a cross between old cigars and a fresh shower? I don't know if that is a good smell or a bad one, but given my drothers, I'd drother smell like old smoke!
  But the little bastards got me anyway, they found holes in my defenses? In truth, it wasn't much of a battle before they had me running for cover! Also, if the mosquitoes weren't enough, I had some biting beetles attack from under my shirt? Man I hate bugs! I'm still itchin!
  But as I hustled back to the house, I thought to myself, At least there will be no mosquitoes in Heaven! There will be no need for them there, in fact, no parasites of any kind are welcome there, as no life will live off another! Then I thought about the people of heaven, and how they will be? Interconnected is the word that came to mind, in that, there we will all be connected to the same source! Intermingled personalities, with no two people alike. You might say, Intermingled personalities interconnected to the One!
  Now this small point about how heaven will be is just common sense. Why, if there is to be a new heaven and a new earth, why would we need life sucking insects? Think about it, everything will be better then what this world has to offer, so no bugs! You know I'm right, and it would be silly of you to argue the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment