Sunday, June 9, 2013

See you on the next page?

  If there is to be any order to this one at all, the only way to tell it with any accuracy, is to retrace my steps from tonight's walk, and by that, hopefully sort out the one thought, that I thought most interesting? What happened tonight, is not much different then what happens on most other nights, but tonight I thought thoughts that I had thought of in other ways, but not as specific as this one? In that, this time, the plan was made more direct, this time, it may just be a time who's time has come, but this remains to be seen? What usually happens when I know that I am supposed to write something, and I think about what to write while out walking?  What I think at the time, and then think to remember,  gets jumbled in with all the others, and I can't make any sense out of the whole kitten ka boodle? At times like these, I usually just sit and write what it is that I am thinking at the moments directly after my walk, Whew!
  So, I said all that to say this. Because this one thought was so different, I must separate it from those which accompanied it when I thought it? But I think that it should be said? Oh hell, why don't I stop all this himming and hawing, and get to the point? It seems to me, something that must be said, and now, it is clear in my mind! Though this thought was different, it was only so in that, there seems to be a time and place for it to happen, if in fact, it is to happen at all? Because it, like anything else, will become a fact, only after it has been tested by the reality connected to it's telling? But this is not for me to judge, so only by the putting out of the idea, can it ever be, or not be?
  So I guess I had better out with it, as I'll be interested myself to see if this changes anything at all, and whether it is something to be pursued any further?
  Anyway, I am running out of music, and also out of the page, so it is time to let this one go for another time. See you on the next page?

No comments:

Post a Comment