Friday, June 14, 2013

And there you have it

  Instinctively, I look down and to my left for the script, but there isn't one? I have three different pages written, all in an attempt to say what it is that I have to say? The truth is, that it makes me damn uncomfortable to talk about, but I feel that I must, if I am to have any piece at all? Man this is hard? Maybe just the direct approach, maybe I should just be blunt! This will be my last post for a while, but I will continue writing, but no longer for free. I have wrestled with this for a long while, and something must be done!
  I have tried before to get out of this electronic cage they have me in, but they win, I can't? Everything I try to do, every contact I try to make is thwarted somehow? The fact that I am not good with computer software, certainly has something to do with it, but not all! In honesty, I know that I am a good writer, certainly good enough to be picked up by a publisher by now, but still it hasn't happened?  It is the source of frustration, and many a battle here on the home front!
  So what I have decided, is that I will go underground for a while? Meaning, that I will write at length, but only in a word processor. I will not post it up on the Social Media sites. This is really not a severe move, as Facebook and Twitter have already banned me! Apparently, somebody thinks that I am subversive?

I think that the other reason I was hesitant, is because of the Scriptual subject which is bound to come up? Namely, the situation between God and mammon? That is to say, that some will say to themselves, Look, now he writes for money, and the words of God should be taught freely! They certainly are right about that, as mammon can never come before God! But I don't look to do that. What I want to do, is set about filling for one of those 501 forms, to start a non profit online ministry. I wonder how long I will have to wait before I get my license?
  The other thing I would like to say, in my defense, is that there is nothing wrong in wanting to be paid fairly for your labors! Paul justified his being paid, because he was an expert tent builder, and wanted to be paid for his work! I think of myself as a sort of tent builder, though my tents are made of words instead of canvas.
  So I will write my books, and continue with my painting, and I will probably be much happier without the internet for a while? I will post freely about important things as they arise, and I will still answer anyone who needs help in some way! Again, this is not only about money, as I have made clear my 90/10 split. Please pray that this endeavor be a fruitful one, and that many be saved by the work we can do together. Anyone interested on getting in on the ground floor please contact me? Accountants, lawyers, and no small amount of computer people! Thanks, and thank all of you who have read these words of mine. I'll be around, and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment