Sunday, June 9, 2013

Alone in a crowd

  To be left alone, is to be left by yourself, and yet, there seems so many things to think about, and yet, so little to do? It is a puzzling state of mind, I mean who is it that instigates the lack of communication?
The answer is, that It is a little of us, but a lot of them!
  Distinctive personalities, distinguish between right and wrong. Now that last sentence has little to do with the subject matter at hand, at least, not yet? I wrote it because it popped into my mind, sorry about that?
  The more you are alone, the less accessible you are. But this is just the physical side of it, for some people, can be out and about, rubbing elbows with the rest of the rabble, and still stay to themselves? Alone in a crowd I guess?
  We are forever spoken about, but not well known? We are private beings who socialize, not social beings who are private, there is a difference! In truth, they are two entirely different trends of thought,
as one is true, and the other is not! But I'll leave you here to figure the rest out, because to be honest, I'm not real sure why I'm here? Do you see what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment