Sunday, March 31, 2013

It Can't

  Funny thing about liberals, and from what I understand, I used to be one? But it seems to me, that they can't seem to be able to mind their own business? Why that is I suspect, is that what they crave most is conformity?
  I hate conformity, I always have! And this has caused me no lack of problems over the years, but that's another story? I suppose the champion for conformity would have to be Mayor Bloomberg? Didn't he try to control how babies are fed? I can't remember whether he is for or against mother's milk? But incessantly, liberals will forward the conformity doctrine, it is their creed!
  You see, in order for utopia to work, everyone must be of one mind? If we all thought alike, then perfection would be ours? It is a faulted belief system on so many levels, that it boggles the mind!
In order to be of one mind, you must first be stupified by something? But what is it that liberals are stupified by if not themselves? Their arrogance knows no bounds, and they believe that morals can be legislated? They can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment