Monday, March 4, 2013

In Him

  What is time if not the remembrance of time gone before? It is the only time that we can see with any accuracy! We can not measure by looking forward, because none of us has experienced it. It is a short sightedness, that is a common malady, we can not see the future? It is a wonder to me, time that is! I love time, and I look at it in snapshots, and so by the way do you! It is how the mind works! Even if you think of a movie, and try to remember a scene, you will see it in snapshots? These snapshots are snippets of time!
  Go ahead, and think of a movie you've seen, and try to remember any scene? Is it moving? No, it's a snapshot. Time moves, but we see it like film, only a frame at a time! You can not see it like a movie in your head, not like your eye saw it, because your mind doesn't work that way!
  The easiest time to see, is the present, the here and now. In the here and now, I was watching a movie called Heaven's Gate, and I like what I've seen, though I have only seen it in spurts.
  When you consider the power of thought, there is no end to the possibilities! You can think of the future, and strangely, what it is you see, is what you will get! For those of us who know God, our visions, all our hopes and dreams, everything, is in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment