Sunday, March 10, 2013

But even to call it an allegory, that is true only to a point?

  There has been a lot of talk about the bible being allegorical? Though some stories are parables, and so could be thought to be allegorical, the term is being used in the wrong context!
  Pardon the interruption, but I was rudely put aside? The title as I typed it had been simply allegory? But the wizards had their way, and so now, it is entitiled what ever it is? To make a long story short, while writing the above, I kept getting error alerts? All kinds of whistle's and bells went off, telling me, I think, that I was being hacked even as I typed? Of course I have no way of knowing this? Have you ever tried getting Google to respond to anything? So now, here I am, shooting from the hip again? Not knowing where it is that I left off? More so then about a quarter the way down my hand written transcript, more then that I do not know? It certainly was rude of them, as they have made me loose my train of thought? I keep looking at the text, and it seems to pick up from where it is I left off, might be to daunting a task?
  Perhaps I'll try again with this one, but we'll see?

No comments:

Post a Comment